Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Announcing My First Offical Guest Blogger . . .Life. . .

Oh friends....I am really excited for this announcement! My sister seeded an idea a couple of weeks ago to put some feelers out there and see if anyone was interested in writing a "Guest Blog" for Cook, Laugh, Create on a regular basis. I thought this was a GREAT idea. This blog is not just about me. It's about being a mom, and a wide, a cook, and a housekeeper, a chauffer, and a coach, a lover and a friend. It is about ALL of us. So the idea of someone other than me sharing their life experience seemed brilliant.

Without further ado I would like to announce the very first guest blogger of Cook, Laugh, Create:

Jennifer Bledsoe: Jennifer's Girls


To give you a touch of history, Jennifer is a friend of mine from high school. She married her high school sweetheart, and is now a mom to the most beautiful four little girls I have EVER seen. No kidding, check them out for yourself, I wouldn't lead you on :) Can you imagine life in a house with four munchkins? Let alone four GIRLS! Jenn you rock!

So in what is to be Cook, Laugh, Create tradition- I sent Jenn a little questionnairre so that our fabulous readers could get to know her a little better!

Getting to Know Jenn :)

What's one thing that everyone should know about you?
I love sunflower seeds - they help me relax

If they made a movie about your life what would it be titled and who would play you?
She's not JUST a Mom - Jennifer Garner

If you could own one exotic animal as a pet what would it be why and what would you name it?
A monkey, cause they're cute, and Poopski

Tell us the best advice that you have ever received.
Wake up, kiss your children every morning, and strive to be the best Mother and soul source of happiness for your kids


If you were given $500 today what would be the first thing you would do?
probably pay bills, but I'd want to get a pedicure

If you had an entire Saturday to do whatever you wanted...what would you do?
Take a walk, go on a picnic with the family. Bask in the sunlight, read a book. Enjoy time with my husband and children. Top it off with a trip to Dairy Queen!

If we surprised you at your house today what would be the first thing we would notice?
A dining room table full of diaper cake materials.

What moment in your life makes you smile every single time you think about it?
Being sealed with my family in the Temple


 
What is at the top of your wish list right now?
safe summer travels

What's the best meal you cook?
Ha! Dunno, kids love chicken fettucini. I like my homemade cookies.. not that that's a meal :)

What is your favorite word?
snickerdoodle

What is your least favorite word?
hate

What turns you on creatively spiritually or emotionally?
a quiet house

What turns you off creatively spiritually or emotionally?
a loud house

What sound or noise do you love?
my children's laughter

What sound or noise do you hate?
nail biting

What is your favorite thing to say when you get mad?
cripes or tartar sauce

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I'm actually going to school right now for Dental Assisting

What profession would you not like to do?
 Accountant

If Heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Finally! The boss is here!


Look for Jenn's blog tomorrow, and on the first of every month! I promise, you wont be disappointed. How could you be from a gorgoeus mom of four gorgeous daughters? Seems like a no brainer to me!

By the way Jenn, I think you might need to share that Chicken Fettucini recipe with us!