This week's theme is Comfort Food.
Comfort food is as unique as your are, and the definition varies from person to person- so I want you to share with me what your favorite comfort food is. These theme is as broad as they come- your comfort food could be of any country origin, and even a dessert if you so chose.
Here's how this is going to work. Dig out the recipe to your most cherished comfort food. Whip is up, take some pictures, and then post the recipe and pictures in the notes section of your facebook profile or on our very own blog if you have one. Format your recipe as closely to Pepperoni Pizza Puffs as possible.
On Friday morning I will post my Comfort Food Recipe- at the bottom of that post you will find a Mr. Linky. Mr. Linky is a blog utility that will allow you to provide me with a link to your recipe.
You will enter the recipe name- along with your first name, and then the link to your recipe on your facebook or blog in the Mr. Linky utility and then submit. Mr. Linky will submit this link and permanently post it on my blog for the world to see! The only hiccup that I can forsee will be private facebook profiles. Since I am not sure if this will work for private profiles- we are going to take the wait and see approach.
If come Friday, your Mr. Linky doesn't work out for you because of a private profile- then email the recipe/picture to me, and I will post it.
Mr. Linky HelpHere are few hints to help you fix any Mr. Linky problems you might encounter.
1) Remember that Mr. Linky automatically fills out the fields with your previous entry. If you specify your link to go to the i heart faces post directly, remember to check again, B E F O R E you submit. This will save you time from having to fix your error later.
2) Please keep your Mr. Linky name to 25 characters (or less). If your username is longer than 25 characters we will make your name shorter for you. Please do not use all caps, special characters or commercials as your name.
3) You must link directly to your Recipe permalink. Please do not link to your home page or Facebook profile page. Your link will be removed if not directed to the specific post.
GOOD - Permalink (it takes you directly to a specific post “Pepperoni Pizza Puffs”)
BAD (Direct link to the home page which makes you have to hunt for the post)
4) Can't see Mr. Linky? Sometimes his server goes down. I'm sorry, but I can't control that. If Mr. Linky does disappear, please be patient and try again later.
5) If you are still having problems or if you accidentally mess up your Mr. Linky name or permalink, please contact me and we will try to help you anyway that we can.