Saturday, March 20, 2010

Recipe Swap Fridays

So I was thinking that I wanted to start a Recipe Swap Friday here on Cook, Laugh, Create.

Every friday would have a theme, like Italian, Dessert, etc.- and the people that want to participate would simply need to email their recipe along with one picture. The picture is required. I don't know about you, but I wont even buy a cook book if it doesn't have pictures.

All of the contributions will be posted here.

Like anything- I need people to participate. Submissions would be due every Wednesday. Theme's for the next week will be announced along with the Recipe Swap on friday's.

If you think this is something that you would like to participate in- leave me a comment! It think it would be fun, and a great way to get some new recipes into our kitchens!