This post if for all of you "New" Bloggers. I went on a wild goose chase trying to find tutorials on how to do all the things that I just KNEW blogger could do. Well OK- maybe I didn't "know" that blogger could do the things that I wanted it to do, but I certainly believed that if it was something that I wanted it to do, then someone else had already figured out how to make it happen.
FREE Blog Layouts:
Leelou Free Layouts
The Cutest Blog on the Block
- Burn Your Blog: Allow people to subscribe to your blog through a reader service
- Track Your Stats: Do you want to know how many people are reading your blog?
- Make Sharing Easy: You want the word to get out about your blog- make it easy for your reader
- Free Fonts: Visit Kevin and Amanda, they have a HUGE selection
- Flash Animated Label Cloud: This is exactly what it sounds like.
- Autopost to Facebook & Twitter: HUGE timesaver
If you want your blog to be a reflection of you, you WILL need some form of photo editing software.
- Free Photo Editing software #1- Picnik
- Free Photo Editing Software #2- Picasa
Blog Help Tutorials:
- Create a Blog Button: Create a button that readers can copy the code for and add to their own blogs
- Add a Signature to Every Post: Never sign your blogs again- You are signing in STYLE now!
- Add Post Dividers: Something frilly- or maybe barbed wire.....whatever suits your taste :)
- Use a Cute Font for Blogger Post Titles: This is a LONG tutorial, but will give your blog some serious personality!
- Blogger UnWrapped: Blogger blog tips and tricks: (Scroll down to blogger tutorials) Just go and browse, Rita is a WEALTH of knowledge. She is my idol :)
That is all that I can think of right now, and should give you plenty to do to make your blog "You". I hope this helps- I wish that I had stumbled upon a site that had everything all in one location! Good luck- learn lots :)