Nacho Cheese Chicken Casserole
(350 F 30-40 min)
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1-1/2 lb chicken (1/2 breast, 1/2 thigh)
16 oz sour cream
1 can diced tomatoes
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1- 7oz can diced green chiles
1 bag Doritos, crushed
1 cup monterey jack, shredded
1 cup cheddar, shredded
1. Melt the butter, and toss in the onion and garlic. Cook for 3-5 minutes- until the onions become translucent.
2. Add chicken. Cook through- NO PINK.
3. Remoce from heat, and stir in soups, sour cream, chiles, and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Spray 9x12 baking pan with PAM. Layer 1/3 chips, then 1/3 chicken mixture. Repeat two more times.
5. Combine the cheeses and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Cover with foil if the cheese starts to brown.
Now it is your turn. Post your recipe (w/picture) to your blog, or facebook, or personal website. In the "Mr. Linky" below enter your name, and the link to where ever it is that you posted your recipe, and then submit! All of the recipes with be linked here to this blog. So Simple! If you have any questions at all- just let me know!